Welcome to the ICAO Employment site
At ICAO we are always looking for energetic, passionate, motivated individuals to join our team. If you are interested in a career in a high performing team environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Our website provides you with information regarding the qualifications and experience you need to have a successful career as well as explaining the benefits of working at ICAO. So why not take the time to review this information and find out if your current qualifications and experience align with any of our current vacancies?
The headquarters of the Secretariat is located in Montreal and we also have Regional Offices located in Bangkok, Cairo, Dakar, Lima, Mexico, Nairobi and Paris.
The Field Projects
ICAO’s Technical Co-operation Programme assists international project implementation.
The people we are looking for should ...
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge
- Be motivated and have a strong commitment to the delivering our policies and programmes
- Possess good analytical skills and a keen interest in and an understanding of policy issues especially in the area of aviation
- Be able to work well in a multicultural team
- Have working experience at national and/or international level, in a field relevant to the International Civil Aviation Organization's work
- Be proficient in English and have a working knowledge of at least one of the other official languages of the Organization (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish). Any additional languages will be regarded as an asset
- We are committed to promoting diversity in our workforce
- We aim to achieve a broad representation of member country nationals with particular emphasis on developing countries
- We are committed to improving gender balance across the Organization
- We strive to provide an environment where the contribution of each individual is valued
How to apply
You can search for vacancies without registering. However, by registering you will be able to create and save an online profile, attaching documents that you can use each time you apply for a vacancy. You must register when applying for a job.
Please note: ICAO will no longer accept paper-based applications.
To register, login and fill in the form, choosing a User Name and Password.
Notice to Candidates
ICAO does NOT charge any fees or request money from candidates at any stage of the selection process, nor does it concern itself with bank account details of applicants. Requests of this nature allegedly made on behalf of ICAO are fraudulent and should be disregarded.